Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How often do change the power chain on brace?

How often do you have the power chain change on brace to be tighten? my ortho say that the power chain change around 3 or 4 time, depend on the teeth. how many do you have your change before taking it off? I don't have power chain on top but the bottom is 2nd time and will change the power chain for 3rd and my dentist think it will be last on bottom but top will wait till my adult tooth come out.
How often do change the power chain on brace?
I didn't have one on the bottom, but my top one had to be changed three times.

Everybody is different.

:)
How often do change the power chain on brace?
This question isn't very clear...are you in pain? Power chain closes spaces and is often one of the last steps, and sometimes pc is left on till the braces are taken off to ensure you don't get spaces again. It will be changed every visit until your braces come off.